Having healthy skin is the most important step in makeup application.
When you have good skin the makeup applies flawlessly and you get to use a lot less product and by doing this you prevent the makeup from looking caked up.
Steps that I take to have a healthy skin
– I Take care of your skin from inside out by Drinking A lot of water and eating healthy foods and avoiding fast foods.
– Every month i get a facial, they are not only pampering but leave your skin super clean and beautiful.
– I Use the Clarisonic every night this helps not only clean the skin but also it helps with the absorption of serums and moisturizers that are applied after.
– Use sunscreen Everyday under your makeup or by itself. this is such an important help, it helps to slow aging of the skin, sunspots and prevent some types of cancer.
– Take off your makeup before going to bed. This is so important yet this a step that many forget to take specially after a night out. Taking off the makeup helps prevent breakouts.
– Use different moisturizers and/or serums depending on the needs of your skin. My favorites are by Kate Somerville, or simply Rosehip oil.
– If breakouts happen Kate Somerville and Mario Badescu have a drying lotion that can heal breakouts overnight.
Those are the steps I take to keep up a healthy skin. Hope you enjoyed this post!