I’m so sorry I haven’t been posting much, but I have been spending this time with the family and away from social media as much as I can. I have been wanting to make a record of what I have learned from this year, something for me to look back and remind myself that after every storm the sun will rise, so hope you enjoy.
In a few days, 2018 will be over, and I couldn’t be happier. I am so ready for the new year to start. There is a lot to come in 2019 a few plans some new goals. However, before we get to that, we got to say goodbye to this whirlwind of a year.
2018 You were one of the hardest years ever. However, in the mists of all the crazy, you taught me much.
- Life is short and every minute counts. Life can change in the blink of an eye; it changes us, it defines us. It makes up reevaluate our lives and organize our priorities.
- That family isn’t always blood-related. Friends have a way of becoming family when they are loyal, dependable and there to hold you up when your legs can barely carry you. I’m thankful for the ones that have come thru this year for me, and I’m forever grateful.
- That some friendships aren’t as strong as you thought, I guess time does fade away friendships, or maybe is the fact that perhaps you aren’t as valuable to them as they are to you. Either way, lesson learned.
- That, losing your way is easier than finding it back. We a lot more distractions than we have ever had before, with it comes to the probability that you can get lost rather fast. Easier to make the wrong decisions and by the time you see what’s happening is usually too late, or too much of a struggle to find your correct path
- Everything comes at Gods time, no matter how much we push how much we try to rush it. Sometimes we want things now, not wanting to wait, not taking into consideration anything else. I keep on learning that God has the last word and that his time is always better because he can see the bigger picture that I cant.
- I’m stronger than I ever thought possible. This year pushed my limits, challenged me in ways I never thought I would be, It destroyed me and built me back up, and for that, I am thankful because I can, in all honesty, say that I am much stronger.
So to all of you, that like me had a hard year, lift up your head and focus on what you learned, on what you took from it. Remember that without rain nothing grows, we have to learn to weather the storms in our lives.
Stay In the lookout for my 2019 resolutions! and check out the resolutions that I achieved this year.