The first day of 2019 and I’m still in shock that a new year is here. Last year was not the best year at all; it brought lots of changes to our lives, a lot of sad moments and even a couple of loses, some goodbyes, some chapters that needed closing, and most of all a lot of disappointment. It taught me a lot, It challenged me like I never been before, so I’m happy that is in the past.
I’m excited to start a new year filled with positiveness and lots of plans to achieve and a bunch of resolutions that I know will keep me on track.
So let’s get into it!
- Focus on the happy moments, and forget the not so great where it belongs. All of us are guilty of focussing so much on the negatives, on what we don’t have, on what we wish we had. It’s easy to lose track and end up missing those amazingly positive moments, we forget to value what and who we do have. This year I’m making a conscious effort to focus on the fantastic moments that make my life great.
- Keep on with my Healthy Journey with more focus on the gym. I have lost a lot of weight, and I feel amazing because of it. But since last year I got the food side of things under control, this year I want to get toned up.
- Travel more to at least to 5 different destinations. We already have three trips planned this year one to Italy, another one to Punta Cana, and a road trip planned as well. I can’t wait for all the memories we will make.
- Spend more time with those I love. It’s so easy to get overwhelmed with work and bills and problems that we sometimes don’t make the time for what’s important. This year I am making some changes to make sure that won’t happen.
- Keep on the free of debt journey; I know most well more like all of us to have debt, whether the house, the cars, the credit cards, etc. My goal for this year is to liquidate all debt, well, all except for the house, I am well on my way since it was something I started last year and I’m feeling pretty confident. I’m even thinking about adding it as a category here and documenting the journey. if you are interested in those types of posts, let me know down below
I try not to make too many resolutions, I have found that when the list is short, it doesn’t feel like there is as much pressure. What are your resolutions for this year?
Thank you so much for reading!
Happy New Year!!