I’m back to regular posts; I had some issues with the page that thankfully are now resolved.
I wanted to do a short post on the makeup I took to our Italian trip. Since I only traveled with a carry on I had to keep it minimal as possible. I chose these products keeping in mind my skin type and the cold weather of my destination. I wanted to be able to look nice without a ton of layers of makeup on.
The bag I used as my makeup bag is by Truffleco And I love the minimal design.
The products I took;
-makeup wipes this one from Neutrogena is fantastic.
– the It cosmetics cc an old-time favorite and a must for me, and if you have been a subscriber for a while you know that its longtime favorite.
– shape tape concealer great for any spot concealing, for me is not the best for under the eyes because it is way too drying.
-YSL highlighting pen for under the eyes is perfect with its lightweight and brightening formula.
– bronzer/contour I took bite’s multi-stick in cocoa, I also used it as eye shadow and liner, and the result was terrific.
-for blusher, I took Becca beach tint shimmer souffle which I think its discontinued, but I will link a similar color and finish one.
– Becca mini cream highlighter in the color opal
– Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz the pencil to define the brows.
– Tarte Light camera lashes, I love Tarte mascaras this one was just the one I had in mini size.
– Tarte lash curler
-Charlottes tilbury 5-minute face palette in beauty glow. Its an all in one blush, bronzer, eyeshadows and highlighter. I took this for any occasions where I needed a heavy-handed makeup.
-Laneige lip sleeping mask, a fantastic lip balm that saved my lips and kept them hydrated in the super cold weather that Italy had.
-for lipsticks, I took a mini from a bite in meringue which for me is the perfect nude and a Sephora lipstick in Hot tango a gorgeous Red that I love.
Also a few double ended brushes for face and eyes from it cosmetics and Hourglass the quality of their brushes is great and I’m a big fan of them.
These products met all of my needs in the 11 days of our vacation and they worked perfectly with my skin and the weather. I will have another travel makeup bag up in the next week or so but the summer edition.
Hope you guys enjoyed and that you got some Ideas of what to take on your next trip.